Each of our builders has their own approach, but they also share a code of ethics that ensures every TBG member will deliver the best service in the business.
TBG Code of Ethics
- 1 Paramount responsibility shall be to our customers, community and country and we will use honesty as our guiding policy.
- 2 Shall deal professionally and fairly with our customers, suppliers, sub-contractors, realtors, employees, and other guild members.
- 3 Shall use high standards of workmanship and materials for the construction of our homes.
- 4 Shall be committed citizens of the Triangle through our community service and charitable activities.
- 5 Shall comply with North Carolina Residential Building Code regulations as well as local, state, and Federal government agency rules and regulations for the health, safety and progress of the community.
- 6 Shall not perform any act which would bring ill-repute to the home building industry.
- 7 Shall keep abreast of new techniques of management and construction through continuing education.
- 8 Shall be leaders throughout the Triangle, State, and Country in the home building industry.
- 9 Shall be alert to examine proposed legislation that could be detrimental to social and economic progress.
- 10 Shall have a minimum of ten years of home building experience.